When the Shankha is blown, the primal sound of Om emerges. Om is the sound that was emanated by God before creation of the universes.
The Shankha is one of the attributes of Lord Vishnu.
Blowing Shankh also have been blown during Aartis and Festivals in temples to serve as a reminder to those villagers or citizens who had missed the worship. The sound of the conch helps people to make their minds concentrate on God while praying and drive away other stray thoughts.
It is believed the Blowing Shankh destroys Enemies and also pleases goddess Lakshmi.
Not just for religion, Blowing Shankh has scientific and ayurvedic benefits also. As per them, Blowing Shankh during puja has benefits on our lungs. This is because when Blowing Shankh pure air reaches the lungs and impure air comes out. This makes the lungs strong.Blowing Shankh also cures diseases of intestines.
- Blowing Shankh can provide a great exercise for, urinary tract, bladder, lower abdomen, diaphragm, chest and neck muscles.
- You exercise the rectal muscles in the process of blowing a shankh thus strengthening the rectal muscles and preventing many problems which occur due to the gradual weakening of the rectal muscles.
- As it also puts pressure on the prostate area, it improves the prostate health and helps prevent prostate enlargement.
- When you blow the conch, your lung muscles are expanded, improving their aerial capacity.
- Conch blowing also exercises your thyroid glands and vocal cords and helps in correcting any speech problems.
- Your face muscles are stretched when you blow a conch, so you’re automatically doing away with fine lines by blowing the conch every day.
Blowing Shankh Buy Online Original & Energised.